Gmail Features Series | You Must Know – Part 4
Gmail Features Series You Must Know Part 4, In this section, you will learn all about “Accounts and Import Tab” features in Gmail settings.
Gmail allow us variety of account security feature and manage email some are listed below
- Change password
- Sign-in & security
- Use your phone to Sign in
- 2 step account verification
- Account recovery using a mobile phone
- Import mail and contacts
- Email Send mail as name
- Check mail from other accounts
- Grant access to your account
- Buy additional storage
You can make the email handling experience to the next level and do more productivity with email.
1: On your laptop or desktop computer, open Gmail and sign in with Gmail username and password.
2: In the top right corner, click Settings.
3: Click Settings from the menu.
4: Click on “Accounts and Import” Tab.
Let’s discuss in details.
1. Change account settings: In this section, you can Gmail security setting like Change password, Change password recovery options, Other Google Account settings.
2. Import mail and contacts: In this section, you will learn more about Import Email And Contacts From Other Email Account Into Gmail Account. Now you can Import email from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or other webmail or POP3 accounts into Gmail account in few steps, You can stop receiving an email anytime from your another added email account.
3. Send mail as: In this section, you can change your email send name, when other users receive your email then see your name as you mentation here, by default take your name when you created email id and entered the first name and last name, you can change send name as you like.
4. Check mail from other accounts: In this section, you will learn how to Check mail from other accounts, using Gmailify or POP3. Once you configured it then you can receive the email from other email Id.
5. Using Gmail for work: In this section, you can configure Gmail business account if you have a “G Suite” license. Businesses can power their email with G Suite.
6. Grant access to your account: In this section, you will learn more about how to Allow Gmail Account Access to Another Google User, you can simply do it. Allow or Grant Gmail Account Access to Another Google User for reading and send email on behalf of you. You can revoke email access anytime from Granted/Delegate user.
7. Add additional storage: In this section, you can view Gmail space usages and buy additional space if you need it.